8mm Combination Seal: PP Screw Cap, black, centre hole, 8-425 thread; PTFE red/Silicone white/PTFE red, 45° shore A, 1.0mm
• The special, slitted liner for VWR (Merck®)/Hitachi is only available unassembled, as the diameter with the most optimal valve effect does not achieve any press-fit in the cap. Enlargement of the diameter is only possible with negative effects on the building up of vacuums in the vial.
• Temperature resistant from -60°C up to 200°C.
• Silicone liners with PTFE on both sides for less coring.
• Much cleaner than Natural Rubber, RedRubber or Butyl.
• Different hardnesses (durometers) to meet requirements of the various types of needles regarding penetration.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.