- ALWSC Autosampler vials are manufactured from glass meeting the international standards for hydrolytic extraction, ASTM E-438 Type 1 class A borosilicate glass, compliant with the requirements of U.S. and European Pharmacopeia which improves your laboratory productivity, by reducing costs and saving time.
- More than 30 types of new arrivals come into market every year, our high-quality vials, vial inserts, closures and septa will perform reliably in any application. These products considerably reduce the risk of analytical test results compromised by ghost peaks, damaged needles or dislodged septa, decreasing analysis failures and sample reruns.
- ALWSCI Vial cap septa are a critical link to optimal analysis. Each septum is specified to complement the overall system and enhance chemical performance.
- ALWSCI vial cap septa are specially formulated and constructed to provide optimum system performance with minimal coring and superior chemical inertness.
- The softness or hardness (durometer) is matched to the instrument and designed to work well with syringes and samples.
- The size of the septum is critical to proper sealing. All ALWSCI septa are specifically sized for proper sealing. ALWSCI septa have a special detail built into the cap to the specific septa coring and eliminate the need to replace caps with extended usage.
- ALWSCI Cap made of high quality polyproylene to exact manufacturing tolerances and lined in a controlled manufacturing environment, tested by head space GC to ensure proper curing of silicone polymer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.