La Pha Pack 11 09 0477 1.5ml Crimp Neck Vial, 32 x 11.6mm, amber glass, 1st hydrolytic class, wide opening, label and filling lines, 100/pk
ND11 Crimp Neck Vial, suitable for: Agilent, CTC, DANI, Jasco, PerkinElmer, Shimadzu, Spark, ThermoScientific, Varian
- The vials are preferentially used on instruments of the following manufacturers: Agilent, Carlo Erba, CTC, DANI, Fisons, Gerstel, Jasco, PerkinElmer, Shimadzu, Spark, Thermo Scientific, Varian, etc. (Please have a look at the autosampler compatibility section to see on which models they can be used)
- Vials with integrated Micro-Insert are also available now in clear and amber glass.
- Use our TopSert Micro-Vial as a cost-effective alternative to glass vials with fused-in Micro-Inserts resp. to Micro-Insert with plastic spring! Their glass Micro-Insert is absolutely centered in the plastic mould and pressed firmly against the septa due to its slightly exceeding edges.
- Standard vials for GC and HPLC.
- Vials with a barcode label can be obtained as well as pre-crimped vials.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.