- 10mm Screw Thread Autosampler Vials are made of clear Type 1, Class A Borosilicate Glass with a writable label for sample identification.
- Sample Vials with unique thread design ensures consistent seal and can be reused, not volatile, easy to use.
- Screw Neck Vials ND10, small opening, 10-425 thread.
- Standard Autosampler Vial for HPLC & GC Chromatography, vials can be used for high performance liquid chromatography and gas chromatography for reliable analysis results.
- The vials can be used on all common autosamplers due to their technical geometry, preferentially they are found on Agilent, HTA, Shimadzu, Thermo Scientific, Varian, Waters,etc or General Storage.
Series: Autosampler Vial Top/Cap
Type: 10-425 Screw top
Vial Volume(ml): 2
Bottom Type: Flat
Vial Diameter: 11.6±0.25mm
Vial Height: 32±0.4mm
Screw Diameter: 10.1±0.2mm
Mouth Diameter: ≤8.9mm
Base thickness: 0.9±0.04mm
Caps & Septa Production Specifications:
Liner: Red PTFE Faced White silicone ,1mm (0.40'') thick
Red PTFE/White silicone septa+ Black screw cap with hole, for 2ml 10-425 screw vial
Be compatible with Agilent, Shimadzu and Waters GC and LC autosamplers
Tightest dimensional tolerances in industry,Manufactured in an ISO 9001 certified environment.