An efficient and economical alternative to 15mL conical tubes when working with sample volumes between 2.0mL and 5.0mL.
With the same diameter and conical shape as 15mL tubes, these shorter 5.0mL Midi centrifuge tubes:
- Reduce total cost to the lab for purchase and use
- Reduce environmental impact during production and disposal
- Require no special equipment or racks
- Reduce pipet shaft contamination since there is no need to insert the pipettor barrel into the tube to retrieve samples
- Available non-sterile or sterile and are RNase, DNase and pyrogen free
- Spin up to 25,000 x g when used with proper support in appropriate rotor
5mL Diamond® Midi™ Screw Cap Centrifuge Tubes
- Single turn threaded caps seal easily and securely
- Graduated in 0.5mL and 0.2mL increments
- Available sterile in bags or recyclable paperboard racks and non-sterile with tubes and caps packed separately
- Suitable for use from -80º to 121ºC for low temperature sample storage, general laboratory uses, or boiling procedures
- Polypropylene (PP) with polypropylene (PP) screw cap
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.