Globe Scientific CryoClear™ vials feature an innovative polyethylene (PE) screw cap that is co-molded with a layer of thermoplastic elastomer (TPE). This special manufacturing process provides the leak-proof benefits required, while eliminating the risk of contamination and sample loss associated with the use of separate o-rings.
Store your samples with the utmost confidence using CryoClear™ cryogenic vials: the best and most leak-resistant cryogenic vials available for the long-term storage of samples at temperatures as low as -196°C.
- Lot certified to be human DNA free, RNase free, DNase free, pyrogen free and ATP free
- Non-pyrogenic, non-cytotoxic, non-mutagenic, heavy-metals free and BSE/TSE free
- Manufactured, assembled and packaged in an ISO 7 (Class 10,000) cleanroom
- Sterilized by beta radiation (SAL 10-6)
- Enhanced cap features a star socket designed specifically for use with automated capping/decapping equipment
- Slim profile cap design ensures better fit in racks and boxes
- Unique barcode printed on each vial for automated data collection
- White writing surface for specimen identification
- Printed graduations for accurate measurements
- Vials and caps are autoclavable
- Produced from medical grade raw materials that will not discolor after re-sterilization
- Tamper evident packaging
- Self-standing tubes interlock with Globe workstation racks
- NOT TO BE USED IN THE LIQUID PHASE OF LIQUID NITROGEN
ITEM NO. VOLUME INTERNAL
SELF-STANDING BOTTOM 3010 1mL - Yes Yes Conical 3011 2mL - Yes No Round 3012 2mL - Yes Yes Round 3013 3mL - Yes Yes Round 3014 4mL - Yes Yes Round 3015 5mL - Yes Yes Round
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.