Membrane Solutions Lab Supply Nylon Membrane Filter, Diameter 47 mm, Pore Size 0.22 µm, Sterile, Pack of 100
- Nylon membrane is a supported, naturally hydrophilic membrane designed to wet out evenly and retain its superior strength during use in general filtration or medical assays, eliminating the need for wetting agents that could be extracted when filtering aqueous solutions.
- For organic solvent filtration, such as HPLC mobile phase removal of particulate filtration, nylon membranes are more economical than PTFE membranes. The nylon membrane can also function as a transfer film
- Sterilization method: autoclaving (121 ° C), or ethylene oxide sterilization
- Chemical compatibility: stable in the pH range of 3 to 4, tolerate most organic solvents and alkaline solutions
- Good mechanical strength and strong adsorption
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.