- Made of acetal
- No biopsy pad necessary - 1,676 x 0.38 mm square openings maximizing fluid exchange
- Anterior writing area at a 45° angle
- Recessed cover, a great space saving feature
- Easy-to-remove pre-attached disposable cover
- Compatible with Primera printers
This Micromesh™ cassette offers 1676 square openings (0.38 mm) allowing for a greatly improved fluid exchange and drainage without having to use biopsy pads. Large anterior slots in both cassette and cover ensure that the Micromesh™ biopsy cassette will sink rapidly. A large square compartment measuring 27 mm is perfect even for needle biopsies. The cover does not protrude above the cassette, a great space saving feature allowing more cassettes to be stacked in automatic labeling machines and tissue processors.
Molded from acetal, these cassettes keep specimens safely submerged in liquid and are totally resistant to the chemical action of histological solvents. Anterior writing area is at a 45° angle to make the cassette more suitable to be used with automated cassette printers.
Fluo Pink, Fluo Green and Fluo Yellow are also available. Minimum quantities apply. Contact us for more details.