- Made of acetal
- Anterior writing area at a 45° angle
- Large tab for convenient and easy opening
- Easy-to-remove pre-attached cover with special hinge
- Can be opened and closed as often as necessary
- 1 mm square openings to maximize fluid exchange
These biopsy cassettes are especially designed to hold biopsy specimens during the processing / embedding process as well as in storage cabinets. Molded from acetal, they keep specimens safely submerged in liquid and are resistant to the chemical action of most histological solvents.
This model differs by the special hinge holding the base and cover together. This hinge allows cassettes to be opened and closed as often as necessary.
Each case contains 3 dispenser boxes of 500 cassettes.
Fluo Pink, Fluo Green and Fluo Yellow are also available. Minimum quantities apply. Contact us for more details.