Simport M521-3SL MICROSCREEN™ I BIOPSY CASSETTES IN QUICKLOAD™ SLEEVE, Pink, Case of 750
- Cassette frame made of acetal, resistant to histological solvents
- Mesh made of nylon: 1500 square openings (300 μm each)
- Eight 11 mm slots in base and lid to help cassette sink rapidly
- Anterior writing area at 45° angle
- The hinge design configuration allows for multiple opening and closing
- Sleeved for use with Thermo Fisher printers
Small Biopsy processing/embedding cassettes.
The finest design for small and delicate specimens. The Microscreen™ cassette is made of a strong nylon mesh and designed to handle small, fragile biopsies.
Sturdy nylon mesh improves fluid exchange by reducing surface tension of reagents. Accelerates fixation/preparation of tissue samples. Eliminates the need for pads, sponges, nylon or lens paper bags. Reduces number of incidents involving non-fixed or insufficiently fixed tissues. Inner chamber design for greater biopsy protection. Large front tab for easier lid opening. The hinge design configuration allows for multiple opening and closing.
Each case contains 10 sleeves of 75 cassettes and 10 bags of 75 lids.
Not available in North America, contact our customer service department for further information.
Material Acetal Angle 45 degree Compatible with Thermo Fisher printers CE Yes Qty/Cs 750
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.