- Holds up to 10 slides
- Ideal for hematology, cytology and microbiology labs
- Rails covered with a special 'tacky' polymer strip that holds slides in place, even if tray is held at angle
- Raised rails facilitate easy retrieval of slides
- 4 rubber feet ensure greater base stability
Another user friendly approach to immunohisto-chemistry staining. This tray is also suitable not only for routine staining requiring a humid chamber but is also ideal for Hematology, Cytology and Microbiology techniques.
The StainTray™ has a black base made of tough ABS plastic withstanding a wide range of chemicals ( avoid chlorinated hydrocarbons ). It will accept up to 10 slides on four plastic rails covered with a polymer strip to perfectly hold slides even if tray is held at an angle.
Manipulation is made safe and easy by using only one hand.
When humidity is needed, wells between rails will hold up to 1 ml of water securely without splashing. Middle wells will hold up to 2 ml each. Rails are raised not only to avoid water touching the slides but to make them more easily retrievable. The base will also hold excess stain solution dripping from the slides. Four rubber feet ensure greater base stability. Units are stackable for space to help maximize storage space. Drain plug can be removed to empty the StainTray™.
Two covers are available:
• A clear one allowing for visual examination. Made of PETG with a temperature range of -20 °C to +60 °C.
• A black lid for fluorescent work. Made of ABS with a temperature range of -80 °C to +80 °C
M919-1 and M919-2 lids are only compatible with M918 – StainTray™ 10 slides staining system
Dimensions with cover: 24 x 24 x 4.5 cm (9⅜ x 9⅜ x 1 ¼ in. H)
Do not use with acetone