M956-40B - CRYOSETTE™ FROZEN TISSUE STORAGE BOXES 40 PLACE
- Made of polypropylene
- Compatible with leading frozen sample storage systems
- Thick walls minimizing deformation due to temperature changes
- Can be handled by robotic equipment
- Rack orientation marks on sides
- Latches for locking and unlocking rack lid
This storage rack is designed to contain 21 or 40 frozen tissue CryoSette™ containers. The box is compact and has an SBS standard footprint to make suitable to several robotic storage systems. These innovative boxes can be stored in low-temperature freezers.
Made of polypropylene
Dimensions: 127.76 mm x 85.48 mm x 41.6 mm H
Temperature range -196°C to 110°C. Suitable for cryogenic storage, but only in gas phase of liquid nitrogen.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.