S700 - CHILLBLOCK™ SBS FOOTPRINT TUBE RACKS
- Made of thermo-conductive metal alloy
- Temperature uniformity through ChillBlock™ rack
- Autoclavable or clean with disinfectants
- Alphanumeric identification of wells facilitating tube location
- Anodized surface resistant to rust, corrosion and abrasion
These ChillBlock™ SBS Footprint Tube Racks conform in size to the SBS standard footprint and are compatible for quick transfer to automated systems. An alphanumeric grid allows for indexing rows and columns, therefore facilitating tube location. Depending on the model, they will accept 200 µL PCR tubes, strips, plates and most Microcentrifuge tubes.
Use on Ice :
- Adapts from ambient to <4°C in 60-90 seconds
- Samples and labels stay dry, organized and uniform in temperature
- Hours of ice cooling without direct ice contact
Use on Dry Ice :
- Adapts from ambient to -78°C in 5-7 minutes
- Eliminates ethanol - cost savings, no hazardous waste
- Equal or better freezing rate when compared to other methods
Use above Liquid Nitrogen :
- Adapts from ambient to -140°C in 15 minutes
- Samples are upright and organized as they freeze
- No direct contact between samples and liquid nitrogen
Heating Methods :
- Use ChillBlock™ tube racks with heat sources such as:
- Hot plate, oven
S700-50 and S700-52 Racks hold 200µL PCR tubes, strips or plates.
S700-56 Racks hold twelve screw cap Microcentrifuge tubes or 1.5 ml and 2.0 ml snap cap Microcentrifuge tubes along with up to 6 PCR strips or 48 individual 0.2 ml PCR tubes.
S700-58 Racks hold up to 24 x 1.5 or 2.0 ml Microcentrifuge tubes.
|Cat. No.||Wells||Dimensions (L x W x H)|
|S700-50||96||5 x 3.4 x 1 in / 12.8 x 8.5 x 2.5 cm|
|S700-52||384||5 x 3.4 x 0.8 in / 12.8 x 8.5 x 2.3 cm|
|S700-56||60||5 x 3.4 x 1.5 in / 12.8 x 8.5 x 3.2 cm|
|S700-58||24||5 x 3.4 x 1.5 in / 12.8 x 8.5 x 3.2 cm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.