T100 BIOTUBE™ RACKS
- Made of polypropylene
- RNase, DNase, Pyrogen and DNA-free
- Convenient carrying handles on both sides
- Cover, grid plate and base are keyed to prevent misalignment
- Easy to read ID numbers and letters
- Grid plate stands on 4 legs and can be placed on a lab counter or in a water bath
- These racks and tubes are also ideal for storing, freezing and transporting reagents and specimens
The T100 BioTube™ rack with standard 96-well on center spacing of tubes offers a color coding system using colored interchangeable plastic grids. These are used as a support for the 1.2 ml tubes. This unique grid stands on four legs and can be removed from the base of the box and placed on a lab counter as a self-standing support. It can also be placed in a refrigerator or freezer shelf for improved air circulation around tubes, or in a water bath to allow controlled warming of the tubes and their contents.
They are made of 3 components: a white base, a removable grid plate that can hold individual or strips tubes and a translucent cover.
Easy to read numbers and letters used on the box cover for sample identification are also shown on the support grids. The gridded racks are available in a choice of four popular colors: blue, green, red and yellow.
These racks come with 96 plain individual tubes or with 12 strips of 8 tubes tubes are available in sterile or non-sterile.
|RNAse, DNAse, DNA and Pyrogen free
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.