Simport T214-281B 2D Barcode Cryo. Box 81 place , Blue, Case of 10
Storage box only (10/Cs)
- Sterilized to 10-6 by gamma radiation
- Unique laser-etched 2D DataMatrix barcode
- Human readable characters
- Every barcode is pre-scanned: guaranteed unique codes and no global duplicity
- High contrast: white on black background allows excellent readability even in harsh conditions
- Standard size 81-place cryostorage boxes: to be used with freezer racking systems
Designed for storing biological material, human or animal cells, at temperatures as low as -196°C (but should only be used in the gas phase of liquid nitrogen).
The external threaded cap features a long skirt for one hand aseptic methods, and a super-fast thread design that allows tightening or removal with a mere 1 ¼ turn. The silicone seal fitted inside the cap ensures a positive seal at any temperature, even the lowest of cryogenic temperatures.
The 2ml tubes have a large white marking area for sample identification and can be color-coded by the use of a Capinsert™. The 2D Inserts are engraved by a permanent laser etching system, which provides sharper detail, and are tested to ensure readability and uniqueness.
- Certified DNase, RNase, Pyrogen and DNA-free
- Withstands temperatures from -196°C to +121°C
- Sterilized by gamma radiation 10-6
- Made of medical-grade, USP class VI certified, FDA compliant polypropylene resin
- BPA, phthalate and latex-free
- Heavy-metal free
|T210-2A81B||Cryovials® in 81 place Storage box||10|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.