T324-96SK - OPAQUE SKIRTED AMPLATE™ 96 WELL PCR PLATES
- Made of polypropylene
- RNase, DNase, Pyrogen and DNA-free
- Alphanumeric grid for better identification
- Area for bar coding, labeling or writing
- Can be handled by robotic handling equipment
- One corner is cut away to facilitate orientation
- Flat surface of wells for better sealing
- Opaque to ensure low level of background fluorescence
These opaque 96-well PCR plates are for chemiluminescent and fluorescent procedures. Each well has a capacity of 100 µl. Thin-walled and designed for rapid thermal transfer. They are precision-molded to ensure well-to-well and plate-to-plate uniformity.
All sealing methods can be used for oil-free operation: domed and flat cap strips (T321 Series), SecureSealTM Thermal and foil (T329 Series), and Amplate™ Mat (T329-10). Suitable to be used with all 96-well shaped cyclers.
An alphanumeric grid helps in sample identification. To facilitate orientation, corner at H1 of the plate is cut away. The AMPLATE™ is easy to seal since no cylindrical walls extend above the plate. Finally, the Simport® AMPLATE™ can be handled by robotic handling equipment and is ideal with automated pipetting systems.
Packed in tamperproof resealable bags of 10 plates.
|Certified||RNAse, DNAse, DNA and Pyrogen free|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.