Simport T330-76G 5.0 ML CLIKLOK™ TUBES, Flat top with cavity for CapInsert™, Green, 200/pk
- Made of ultra-clear polypropylene
- RNase, DNase, Pyrogen, and DNA free
- Made without slip agents, plasticizers, mold release agents, and biocide substances
- Exceptional centrifugation stability of up to 25,000 x G
- Withstands temperatures from -196 °C to +121 °C
- Graduated every 0.5 ml
- Writing surface on flat cap and sidewalls
Designed for the simple and safe processing of medium-sized sample volumes.
The 16 mm tube diameter is identical to the diameter of standard 15 ml tubes, ensuring further compatibility with centrifuge rotors, etc. The slim design fits high capacity rotors.
The smooth bottom has no sharp points for finger comfort.
Withstands temperatures from -196°C to +121°C (not to be immersed in the LN2 liquid phase). In applications over 80 °C, we recommend the Simport T330-75CL CAPLOCK™ clips. The cap lock also prevents unintentional lid opening during incubation, storage, and transportation.
Material Polypropylene (PP) Bottom (Tube) Conical Bottom Height (mm) 60.2 mm Volume 5 ml Graduations 0.5 ml increments etched on tube Temperature range -196°C to +121°C Cap / Cover Type Pierceable Autoclavable Yes Certified RNAse, DNAse, DNA and Pyrogen free
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.