Roll over image to zoom in
Simport T335-5STP MICREWTUBE® WITH WASHER SEAL AND FLAT TOP, 1.5 ml conical bottom, Case of 500
- Made of polypropylene
- RNase, DNase, Pyrogen and DNA-free
- Temperature range: -196°C to +121°C
- Available plain or with graduations
- Available with tamperproof cap
- Available sterile or non-sterile
- Washer seal made of silicone
The washer seal secured in the top of the cap ensures a positive leakproof seal, time after time, keeping the integrity of the small sample under even the most adverse conditions.
The flat-top cap provides a writing surface and can be used with automatic capping machines in packaging industries.
Tamperproof screw cap with washer seal and flat top is molded with a deep internal lip that fits snugly against the interior wall of the tube. It will prevent the contents from coming in contact with the seal or threads, thereby reducing the chances of sample contamination. The cap's high profile facilitates manipulation, especially in aseptic procedures. All tubes and closures are manufactured in a clean environment.
This series of tubes are available either plain or with printed graduations and a white marking area for sample identification.
- Perfect for cryogenic work.
- Non skirted tubes can be centrifuged up to 20,000 x g.
- Skirted tubes can be centrifuged up to 17,000 x g.
- Will withstand temperatures from -196°C to +121°C.
Cat. No. Volume Style Graduated Tamperproof Sterile Qty/Pk Qty/Cs T335-5 1.5 ml Conical bottom No No No - 1000 T335-5S 1.5 ml Conical bottom No No Yes 50 500 T335-5SPR 1.5 ml Conical bottom Yes No Yes 50 500 T335-5TP 1.5 ml Conical bottom No Yes No - 1000 T335-5STP 1.5 ml Conical bottom No Yes Yes 50 500 T335-5SPRTP 1.5 ml Conical bottom Yes Yes Yes 50 500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.