Simport T335-7TP MICREWTUBE® WITH WASHER SEAL AND FLAT TOP, Case of 1000
Volume: 2ml self-standing
Tube and caps: Not assembled, non graduated, Tamperproof screw cap with washer seal and flat top
- Made of polypropylene
- RNase, DNase, Pyrogen and DNA-free
- Temperature range: -196°C to +121°C
- Available plain or with graduations
- Available with tamperproof cap
- Available sterile or non-sterile
- Washer seal made of silicone
The flat-top cap provides a writing surface and can be used with automatic capping machines in packaging industries.
Tamperproof screw cap with washer seal and flat top is molded with a deep internal lip that fits snugly against the interior wall of the tube. It will prevent the contents from coming in contact with the seal or threads, thereby reducing the chances of sample contamination. The cap's high profile facilitates manipulation, especially in aseptic procedures. All tubes and closures are manufactured in a clean environment.
- Perfect for cryogenic work.
- Non skirted tubes can be centrifuged up to 20,000 x g.
- Skirted tubes can be centrifuged up to 17,000 x g.
- Will withstand temperatures from -196°C to +121°C.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.