- Caps with o-ring made of polypropylene
- Caps without o-ring made of polyethylene
- Variety of designs including attached loop
- Available with or without washer seal
- Color Coded Capinsert™ option for some models
- Available in nine colors
Six styles of caps to choose from and two sealing types: washer seal and lip seal.
The cap is molded with a deep internal lip that fits snugly against the interior wall of the tube thus preventing the contents from coming in contact with the seal or threads, thereby reducing the chances of sample contamination. The cap's high profile facilitates manipulation especially in aseptic procedures and can remain attached (T332 & T336 Series) to the tube in order to eliminate mix-ups and contamination. All tubes and closures are manufactured in a clean environment.
Closures can be COLOR CODED by the use of T345 Series Colored Capinsert™ inserted on the top of the closure. This is accomplished without removing the cap. Colored caps are also available in all models as listed below.