- Sterile individually packed - PES is the first choice for sterile filtration of culture media or serum. Recommended for sterilizing biological fluids, serum or tissue culture media additives.
- Hydrophilic membrane - PES is an inherently hydrophilic membrane that wets out quickly and completely resulting in fast filtration with superior flow rates and high throughputs.
- Low protein binding - PES is also extremely low protein binding minimizing the likelihood of target analyte binding. The low protein binding nature of the polyethersulfone membrane makes it well suited for biological sample preparation.
- High throughputs - The highly asymmetric pore structure of Alberts Filter PES flat membrane offers a high dirty loading capacity, higher through-puts and higher flow rates than symmetrical membranes.
- Applications - Polyethersulfone (PES) membrane for aqueous solutions provides removal of fine particles, bacteria, and fungi making it a versatile membrane for applications such as sample preparation, sterile filtration and infusion therapy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.