T310 - CRYOVIAL® EXTERNAL THREAD WITH SILICONE WASHER SEAL
- White washer seal fits tightly on top of the tube opening to ensure a leakproof seal
- Made of medical grade, non-cytotoxic, USP class VI and FDA compliant polypropylene*
- BSE/TSE, BPA, phthalate, Latex and Heavy metal free
- Sterilized by Gamma radiation and Autoclavable
- Certified RNAse, DNAse, DNA and Pyrogen free
Designed for safe storage at temperatures as low as -196 °C (but should be used only in the gas phase of liquid nitrogen). Autoclavable at 121°C. Sterilized by gamma radiation and packaged in unique tamperproof, resealable, safety-lock bags of 100†. Skirted tubes have a locking base for easy one-hand operations and only 1 1/4 turn of the cap is sufficient to screw the cap on the vial. Closure* and vial are both made of polypropylene having the same coefficient of expansion, ensuring an equally secure seal both at room temperature and at low cryogenic temperatures. they can be color coded with a Capinsert™ (Series T312) Tubes are compatible with most storage systems. Only the non-skirted vials can be centrifuged up to 17,000 x g.
|Washer seal material||Silicone|
|Temperature range||-196 °C to +121 °C|
|Certified||RNAse, DNAse, DNA and Pyrogen free|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.