Roll over image to zoom in
T310 - CRYOVIAL® External thread with silicone washer seal
- White washer seal fits tightly on top of the tube opening to ensure a leakproof seal
- Made of medical grade, non-cytotoxic, USP class VI and FDA compliant polypropylene*
- BSE/TSE, BPA, phthalate, Latex and Heavy metal free
- Sterilized by Gamma radiation and Autoclavable
- Certified RNAse, DNAse, DNA and Pyrogen freeDesigned for safe storage at temperatures as low as -196 °C (but should be used only in the gas phase of liquid nitrogen). Autoclavable at 121°C. Sterilized by gamma radiation and packaged in unique tamperproof, resealable, safety-lock bags of 100†. Skirted tubes have a locking base for easy one-hand operations and only 1 1/4 turn of the cap is sufficient to screw the cap on the vial. Closure* and vial are both made of polypropylene having the same coefficient of expansion, ensuring an equally secure seal both at room temperature and at low cryogenic temperatures. Tubes have a white marking area, they can be color coded with a Capinsert™ (Series T312) and are compatible with most storage systems. Only the non-skirted vials can be centrifuged up to 17,000 x g.
*T310-10A exceptionnaly has a Polyethylene cap*
†T310-10A is sold in packs of 50; case of 500†
|Washer seal material||Silicone|
|Temperature range||-196 °C to + 121 °C|
|Certified||RNAse, DNAse, DNA and Pyrogen free|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.