UltraClean Closure: 9mm PP Short Thread Cap, black, centre hole; Silicone white/PTFE red, 55° shore A, 1.0mm
Silicone/PTFE Seal (UltraClean)
• Synthetic RedRubber/PTFE material as a costeffective match of the Instrument Manufacturer Quality. In contrast to Natural Rubber it is not suitable for multiple injections, however softer for a safe penetration.
• With pre-cut septa only the silicone material is slitted in Y-shape while the PTFE lamination remains intact. This way concentration changes occuring with completely slitted septa can be avoided.
• Short thread seals also available as closed top version (blue cap).
• Already assembled seal with slitted liner available, in order to avoid vacuum within the vial in case of multiple injections.
• Screw cap with the design of a crimp cap; therefore suitable for robotic handling.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.